Nigerian politicians are considered untrustworthy and unlikeable, yet some of them have some of the most beautiful women in the country.
Theses women who marry politicians are often considered as either too good for the politicians or too young, with the added twist that most of the women are with the politicians for the power, fame and money the position brings.
Yet, everyone agrees that theses are a special breed of females. With power comes more responsibility and beyond the glam that comes with being a first lady is the pressure to lead other women and to build society.
Here are six of the most beautiful wives of Nigerian politicians.
1. Regina Daniels: Nollywood youngster, Regina Daniels, stunned everyone recently when she tied the knot with Ned, a former member of the Nigerian House of Representatives between 1999 and 2003.
He represented Aniocha North-South and Oshimili North-South. The romance between actress, Regina Daniels and billionaire, Ned is growing stronger after their ‘marriage’ despite bashing an criticism from the public.
2. Precious Fani-Kayode: Precious is a beauty queen and a beautiful mother of four. She is married to former aviation minister and Yoruba politician, Femi Fani-Kayode, 30-year-old Precious is not only stunning but smart.
3. Lara Fortes Oshiomhole: Married to the former governor of Edo state and current APC chairman,Adams Oshiomole, Lara, has found herself a long way from home but has overcome with resilience, beauty and a strong personality.
Born to a Cape Verdean father and a Nigerian mother, Fortes is the perfect blend of beauty and brains. Lara has worked as a lawyer, an airline hostess and even modelled, all of which played a role in preparing her for the position of first lady and the leaders of women and girls.
4. Aisha Bello Matawalle: Aisha Matawalle is the wife ofZamfara state governor and a successful philanthropist.
5. Toyin Saraki: As Founder-President of Wellbeing Foundation Africa (WBFA), Toyin Saraki is a probably the smartest of all the politicians wife.
Toyin is a gorgeous black beauty and a philanthropist with over two decades of advocacy covering maternal, newborn and child health.
Rashida Yahaya Bello: Hajia Rashida Yahaya Bello is the wife of Kogi State Governor.
She is a philanthropist actively serving the people of Kogi state, her union with the governor is one that has resulted in progress especially for women and young children.
Photo Credit: Getty