The Adire is gradually taking over and becoming a major fashion statement, as quite a number of Nigerian celebrities have taken to and now found more unique ways to rock the South-Western attire.
The South-West fabric originated from Abeokuta Ogun, it has now made it’s next big step almost competing with the Ankara fabric, just not yet on the same level. You can now get fashionistic with your Adire fabrics with you getting your inspiration from this Aso Ebi Styles that are just the uniquely different Aso Ebi styles for you to look simple, classy and elegant at your next Owanbe outing.
Read also: 15 Latest Stunning Aso Ebi Styles With Side Drapes Styles and Designs
Below are 7 simplistic but fashionistic Adire Inspired Aso Ebi Styles;
- Go for the Chest Top and Low Palazo Pants Adire:
- Simple and Chic Gown:
- Exude elegance with this style:
- Puff Sleeves Aso Ebi is Just a Goal:
- Do You Want That Classy And Simple Blouse And Trousers Style, Well this is perfect just for you:
- Chic and Stylish:
- The Perfect Office Gown Style:
Photo Credit: Getty