Today I have decided to do an article about somethings ladies do when they just meet a new guy or what they do on their first date with a new guy that is wrong and unnecessary. Things Nigerian girls do when they meet a new guy, that guys hate.
See you can hate me but never hate my write-ups, especially on relationships I just want the best for you and whoever you get involved with. Never ever! do these following things on your first or within the first few days you meet a new guy. It pisses guys off and they find them utterly irritating.
READ ALSO: That Sharp Naija Guy: Sexcapades; My Experience With A Bisexual
- Don’t take your friends along with you when a guy invites you out on a date. Come on its a date for just you and himself to get to know each other and grow.
- Don’t go to his house unannounced; just because you know where he lives doesn’t give you that liberty to invade his privacy wait until he invites you over.
- Don’t ask him for money, you just got to know him barely a week and you’re already asking for money to subscribe, to buy a new bag, jeans or wig haa! kilode are you that hungry
- Don’t compare him to your ex or talk about your ex, only if he requests.
- Don’t bore him with all your family or personal issues (I want to pay house rent, my mum is sick, my sister’s school fees)
- Please and Please don’t talk about marriage on the first date.
- Don’t pry about the size of his pocket, his earnings or does he have a car? Come the question is do yourself have a car.
- Don’t be too quick to post his pictures across your social media pages.
- Don’t go out with a guy without “vex money”, or simple transport fare, have your own “bailout money” abeg!
- Don’t lie you’re a virgin and come on don’t lie about your age
- Don’t order what you don’t know how to eat, all in the name of sophisticated. Also, don’t use this opportunity to order all things in the world that you’ve eaten before because they’re expensive but have always wanted to try it.
- Please Do not form British or American accent or any other one that you can’t keep up with.
- Don’t think you’re an automatic girlfriend after the first sexual encounter. Oga e go shock you!
- When your friends call you while on a date with a guy don’t pick text them or send them a message, When you receive 1, 2, 3 calls it becomes distracting and gives the sense just for a date you told the world. Also don’t describe him in a derogatory manner e.g that guy I met at the mall or market or that guy that has bastard money.
- Don’t get drunk or do drugs on your first date together, show a bit courteousness, guys find it attractive. Yeah, I said it don’t show all of your crazy on the first date.
- Lastly don’t start leaving your clothes, panties, earrings and toothbrush at his place stylishly. Unless he has officially come to see your parents.
The Oracle has spoken, these are the things Nigerian girls do when they meet a new guy, that guys hate, heed the oracle’s advice. Thank you!…
Photo Credit: Getty