Toyin Lawani is without a doubt the fashion goddess and we have proof to back this up. The fashion stylist and designer is constantly setting Instagram ablaze with her eye popping and jaw dropping outfits.
For every owambe that she gets to attend the designer never fails to leave her imprint there. In fact she is one person you might want to avoid inviting to your party if you are not ready to be a show stopper yourself. Toyin Lawani puts in a lot of creativity and effort when creating her owambe outfits that you just have o take a look twice to be sure that it was an Aso ebi that was made into such a regal outfit.
The queens of all queens like she’s is popularly called is indeed the queen of Aso ebi check out stunning styles that proves that Toyin owns the Aso ebi kingdom.
1. She rocked an Aso ebi as a cape and Jumpsuit that can be worn on the red carpet and events
2. She transformed an Iro and Buba outfit into a dress with a train and a lovely slit
3. The pink Iro and Buba Outfit is giving us Barbie inspiration with a traditional twist
4. Nothing screams royalty like this Black and Gold Outfit
5. You are definitely going to be a show stopper if you step out in this feathered Aso ebi style
7. This Aso ebi style can be transformed into 3 styles or more depending on the idea you are going for
8. Purple screams elegance, poise Style and class
Photo Credit: Instagram