Award-Winning Nigerian actor Ramsey Nouah was born December 19, 1970.
He is considered as one of the most sought after actor in Nigeria with several accolades including Best Actor in a leading role for the movie “Figurine” at the African Movie Academy Award.
Ramsey Nouah has now made his debut as a director, with the sequel remake of a 1990s classic “Living In Bondage: Breaking Free”, the original cast of the movie star veterans like Bob-Manuel Udokwu, Kanayo O Kanayo, and Ngozi Nwosu, Kenneth Okonkwo, Okechukwu Ogunjiofor some more modern stars of Nollywood like Osas Ighodaro and Muna Abii also star in the sequel.
Living In Bondage: Breaking Free is doing very well in the cinemas and breaking records, it seems Ramsey Nouah’s debut directorial job as being a huge success, here are 8 more things you need to know about this fantastic Nigerian our MCM today;
- He was born in Edo State to an Isreali father and a Yoruba mother from Owo, Ondo State.
- He grew up in Surulere area of Lagos State.
- He attended Atara Primary School and Community Grammar School for his primary and secondary education respectively.
- He obtained a diploma in Mass Communication at the University of Lagos.
- He started his acting career with the Nigerian TV Soap Opera “Fortunes”.
- He is also a director who prefers to be behind the scenes.
- He is married to his wife, Emelia Philips-Nouah and their union is blessed with two sons and a daughter.
- His net worth is estimated to be $4.5million
Some Of his biggest movies
- Silent Night
- The Battle Of Love
- Power Of Love
- My Love
- Church Business
- Emotional Crack
- 30 Days In Atlanta
- True Love
- Across The Niger
- Dangerous Twins
- The Figurine
- Iru Oka
- Busted Life
- Bleeding Love
- Coming To South Africa…Photo Credit: Getty