Remedies for dandruff are very essential. dandruff is a common condition that can be a rather embarrassing and confidence-lowering condition, it isn’t very serious in most cases.
Dandruff which can also be called Seborrhoea targets the scalps of many people, both male, female, young and old. It leads to other skin issues like pimples and acne. Poor hair brushing and shampooing habits, dry skin, stress and improper diets, will make your scalp more prone to dandruff. Here are five home remedies for treating dandruff:
1. Coconut Oil & Lemon Massage: Coconut oil nourishes your hair while lemon juice helps to treat dandruff at home without using harmful chemicals.
2. Tea Tree Oil: This is another way to cure dandruff, it helps reduce the symptoms of dandruff.
3. Stress management: Stress can trigger dandruff in some people, so managing it better can reduce symptoms.
4. Shampoo more often: Washing of hair daily is advisable for those with oily hair and scalp to prevent dandruff.
5. Baking Soda: This is a great home remedy for curing dandruff.
Photo Credit: Getty