Thursday, October 28, 2021
spot_img

EPL Matchday 6: Mendy Out As Chelsea Faces Man City, Fixtures And Predictions

- Advertisement -
The stage is set, football fans are getting ready as the battle continues with day 6 of the Premier League(EPL).  There are lots of matches to anticipate as Arsenal faces Tottenham at Emirates and Champions of Europe Chelsea host Manchester at the bridge.

EPL Matchday 6: Mendy Out As Chelsea Faces Man City, Arsenal Vs Tottenham, Fixtures And Predictions

Although, the last matchday was exciting most especially because Chelsea and Liverpool continue their same scoreline. The jinx has been predicted to break tomorrow anyway as 75% voted it would end while the remaining 25% see it the other way round.

Chelsea, Machester city EPL seems to be the current El Classico of the EPL as Thomas Tuchel beaten Pep 3 times last season came as a shock to everyone.

Here are the Fixtures and predictions for matchday 6 of the EPL.

READ ALSO: Top 10 Funniest Skits By World’s Most Followed Black TikToker Khaby Lame

Fixtures for Saturday, 25th of September 2021.

Manchester United vs Aston Villa: The Red Devil are actually getting focus on the league and will surely win this round.

Chelsea vs Man City: This is the biggest game of the matchday 6 as both teams would use all they’ve got a getaway in their bag the 3 points.

Also Read:  Insider! First Photos From Oluwadamilola Osinbajo's White Wedding

Everton vs Norwich City: Norwich are winless in their last 5 games in the league as this would continue cause Everton would want to bounce back from their last defeat at Villa Park.

Leeds vs Westham Utd: Surely this will be a difficult tie with the like of Bamford while Hammers main man Antonio will miss the match due to a red card incident.

Leicester City vs Burnley: Foxes are having a difficult start as they’ve won only got 6 points out of a possible 15, Burnely will definitely go home with a point.

READ ALSO: Liverpool Guinean Star Naby Keita Flown Out Of The Country Amid Military Coup

Watford vs Newcastle: The newly-promoted side would see this as a do-or-die affair but Newcastle will salvage a point away.

Brentford vs Liverpool: The YNWA side would continue their impressive start with a sure winning at the Brentford community stadium.

Fixtures for Sunday, 26th of September 2021.

Southampton vs Wolves: The saints are have played a draw in their last 4 matches and would want to continue with probably a draw against wolves.

EPL Matchday 6: Mendy Out As Chelsea Faces Man City, Fixtures And Predictions

Arsenal vs Tottenham: The gunners returned to their winning ways after 4 straight defeats but would continue their campaign with an easy win against their London neighbors.

Also Read:  I Want To Quit Acting- Gideon Okeke Speaks On The Poor Treatment Of Actors In Nigeria

Fixtures for Monday, 27th of September 2021.

Crystal Palace vs Brighton: Monday night football has been a one-to-watch match, the Eagles are winning this tie.

Trending Video of the day;

 Photo Credit: Getty

- Advertisement -

Related Articles

- Advertisement -

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

13,000FansLike
21,100FollowersFollow
37,000SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -

Latest Articles