There are simple beauty mistakes we make almost everyday that we are totally unaware of. These 5 trends should be avoided this year.
Beauty should be about looking good and also feeling good. In the right sense, it should inconvenience others in any manner whatsoever. This year has had its own air share of beauty tricks, tips, and also misfits. There a couple of trends that should be avoided which include these 5.
1. Too much highlighter: Highlighting your make up shouldn’t be what would bring about the flaw in your make up look. Sometimes, when this is done in excess, the whole aim of the make up look will be defeated.
2. Excess body spray: body sprays or perfumes are meant to keep feeling refreshed all day long. However, excess of this can bring about discomfort to those around you and also increase chances of choking, as most of these products contain harmful ingredients, not suitable for inhalation.
3. Faded nail paint: Typically, the lasting duration of a nail polish shouldn’t exceed a week and a half. After this, the paint begins to wash off, revealing a very embarrassing pattern. ensure that you take off the nail paint manually, after about 2 weeks of application.
4. Caked face: Always watch out while applying your foundation, and be sure to blend properly. An obviously caked face is a turn off to both guys and girls and you wouldn’t want to end up on the wrong side of the rope. Steer clear of excess application of make up, and stick to a semi natural look.
5. Baby hairs: If you can’t successfully hold down your edges, then baby hair is definitely not for you. When a thick mass of baby hair is lad, it forms a cluster, which looks very unattractive. Try not to over do this beauty trend.
Photo Credit: Getty