Blackheads occur when the skin pores are clogged with oil and dead skin cells. They can make you feel miserable, and totally unhappy about the condition of your skin. There are several natural ways to deal with this beauty thief.
Pimples, blackheads, and acne are all skin conditions that can affect the outlook of the skin. They arise as a result of lifestyle, products and what have you. There are many products alike that guarantee cure, but the best way to make it long lasting is by using home made and natural cure. This way, you are not only able to track the success rate, but you are also given the advantage, of getting it readily available anytime you wish. You can try these simple methods at home and work your way to a flawless skin, void of blackheads.
1. Lemon Juice: Lemon contains certain properties that are good for collagen production on the skin. Its anti bacterial properties also help to get rid of common skin problems like blackheads. To use lemon juice to get rid of blackheads,
- Wash your face
- Squeeze about a teaspoon of lemon juice
- Dab the lemon juice o your face using a cotton pad
- Leave for about 10 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water. This can done once in every two days.2. Honey: Honey is great for tackling a wide range of skin problems. Its antibiotic properties help to rid the skin pores of dirt and also tightens the pores to avoid clogging. To achieve a smooth skin using honey,
- Heat up a little amount of honey in a bowl
- Dab the warm honey on the face, leaving it to dry.
- Gently wash off with warm water. This can be done once a day.
3. Egg Whites: Egg whites masks are very effective for removing blackheads. They contain protein and also help to maintain an anti-wrinkle skin. To use egg whites,
- Seperate the yolk from the white in a clean bowl
- Apply a thin layer of the white on your face and add a thin strip of toilet paper. add another round of egg white to the tissue on your face and leave to dry.
- Once dry, peel off and rinse face. This remedy can be done regularly.4. Sugar: Sugar scrub is very good for eliminating blackheads. sugar help to exfoliate the skin, and get rid of dead skin cells. To use sugar for blackheads,
- Pour a cup of white sugar in a bowl.
- Add olive oil and mix thoroughly.
- Using your finger tips, apply this mixture to your face in a circular motion.
- Once satisfied, rinse off and moisturise your face.5. Green tea: Green tea has amazing health benefits and it could just be the solution to your age long battle with blackheads. To use green tea for blackheads,
- Heat some water.
- Steep two teabags into the water and allow to cool.
- Dab the green tea on your face using a cotton pad.
- Leave for about 10 minutes and then wash off with cool water. You will notice an amazing difference.
6. Baking soda: Baking is not only limited to cakes and pastries. You can use baking soda to get rid of those stubborn blackheads as it contains properties that can reduce the oil production on the skin. To use baking soda for blackheads,
- Mix about 5 tablespoons of baking water with water in as bowl.
- Apply paste to the face, leaving to dry for about 10 minutes
- Wash off with cool water. This can be done twice in a week.7. Apple cidar vinegar: Apple Cidar vinegar can be used on its own to get rid of blackheads. They help to breakdown tough build ups on the skin and balances the skin PH to avoid acne and blackheads.Photo Credit: Getty