Agodi Gardens is a major tourist attraction in the city of Ibadan. It doubles as both a Park and Zoological Gardens. Agodi Garden and Resort is a first choice recreational facility for nature enthusiasts, a place for tourist in Ibadan city to have fun, relax, a get-together with friends and family.
Agodi Gardens, fun seekers, tourists, and holidaymakers can enjoy a picnic under the diverse tropical trees. Various outdoor social gatherings can be organized. You can explore the mini zoo and check out the waterpark.
You can also enjoy a boat ride with friends. The kids are not left out as there are children’s facilities like the swimming pool with inflated balloons. More so, a top-class restaurant is available to cater to your food cravings.
Here are 5 side attractions why you should explore Agodi gardens;
- There are a number of timber play structures and water parks that can be found within Agodi Park and Gardens. You can be assured the children will have an exciting time with various physical activities to engage in.
- Both adults and children can take advantage of the fun facilities at the water park consisting of about 3 swimming pools and water slides.
- There is a large paved section with terraced lawn picnic area able to accommodate more than 1000 visitors at a time.
- Check out the zoo and see wildlife in their natural habitats from a series of viewing points. Engage the tour guide and learn about the habits of a wide range of wildlife.
- Take advantage of the serene environment at Agodi Garden and Park to meditate and enjoy a relaxing time. You can use many scenic spots within the park for photo sessions. Photo Credit: Getty