For the Muslim community the month of Ramadan is the holiest time of the year, It is the time of spirituality and celebration. The holy month is also seen as a social month for the Muslim community with individuals, families gathering together for Iftars. There is an outing everyday and ladies love to dress up for these occasions
This Ramadan season is also an opportunity to show off your unique modest style without loosing your sense of faith and one woman who has served us elegant modest style this season is Adunni Ade. This holy month the actress was very creative and colorful with her wardrobe, she pulled out all the stops in terms of having fun with her look from stunning turbans to jaw droping Kaftan looks.
1. All Black Ensemble: An all black look is usually considered the easiest look to pull off but it takes a lot to make a resounding fashion statement with black. This all black ensemble look is one we can’t help but fall in love with. The screen star rocked a velvet inspired Abaya and paired it with a black scarf and black accessories. She certainly left us stunned in this black ensemble.
2. The Jumpsuit Look: Adunni decided to wow us when she rocked a print jumpsuit during the holy month. The wide pant jumpsuit screamed comfort and chic without loosing her sense of modesty. She finished the look with a green turban and it was the perfect way to step out for Iftar meetings with your girls.
3.The Kaftan look: Kaftans are a necessary essential in the wardrobe of a Muslimah but it takes extra effort to rock a Kaftan and look chic in it. The actress rocked a black and blue Kaftan and paired it with a blue turban and she accessorized with a simple necklace. With this look we can say modest fashion never looked so good.
4. 2 Piece are always a delight to see because it is easy to pull off and are also very comfortable to rock. She rocked this lovely two piece and finished it up with a white and black turban. She accessorized with bold gold earrings and we couldn’t help but fall in love with this easy, breezy yet chic look.
5. The colorful Kaftan look: The screen star rocked a black kaftan that had great colour patch on it. The color patch of Red, blue and yellow brought a lot of colour into the plain outfit and gave it a lot of pop. The colours on the dress is a great way to add more vibe and energy to your look. The dress is very simple yet colorful and is a great choice to rock for a dress down day. She accessorized the look with a lot of Jewelry which totally transformed the look.
6. This month of Ramadan made us realize how much Adunni loves her Kaftans and she showed us chic ways to slay this style. She rocked a black and gold Kaftan and paired it with a green turban. She finished up the look with a gold shoe and gold clutch.
Photo Credit: Instagram