Over the past few days in Nigeria, the youths in one voice have sent a message loud and clear to the federal government to put an end the Special Anti-robbery Squad of the police force(EndSARS). The government seem to have listened to their plights and a panel have been set up. Majekodunmi Temitope is one of the reps that has been nominated to represent the youths on the Lagos state judicial panel. Here are 9 things to know about the Activist and Tech Savy.
- His full name is Majekodunmi Temitope Oluwaseun
- He is a Tech Savy, IT Genius and Brand Strategist.
- He attended the Tai Solarin University of Education.
- He is the CEO of OANU PR. A media and PR company
- When he is not discussing Media and PR he is a passionate advocate for social justice.
- He is a lawyer in the making
- He is an active member of the Allen/Alade Developmental Youth Council
- He was one of the protest leaders of the EndSARS protest in Alausa, Ikeja.
- He is a proud member of the Hybrid group who provided relief materials across Lagos during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Photo Credit: Getty