Housemates Flee After Gas Explosion In Big Brother Cameroon

Last night the house of the Big Brother Cameroon reality TV show almost caught fire following a gas explosion in the house.  In a video shared on social media some of the housemates were working in the kitchen when a loud noise accompanied by fire erupted from the gas cooker.

Housemates Flee After Gas Explosion In Big Brother Cameroon The housemates all fled out and ran for safety and fortunately for them none of the housemates was injured in the fire incident.

Photo Credit: Getty

 

Leave a Reply