Muslims around the world are gradually bidding the month of Ramadan goodbye.The last one month has been a month of spiritual journey and relationship with God. As we begin our goodbye’s it is also the time to prepare for the Eid Al Fitr celebration.
Preparing for this celebration involves meal planing for family, games and also planing the right outfit for your prayers at the mosque or at home. The festival is celebrated by donning new clothes, meeting friends and families. In several households, a feast is prepared as members of the family gather to partake in it. However, this year the celebrations are likely to be different owing to the lockdown in place.Even with the lockdown and practice of social distancing it is important for us to still look our best as we celebrate this occasion. So we have put together the best Ankara styles for your Eid Celebration.
1. Kaftans are a fabulous idea
2. Keep things chic and simple
3. Throw on your Iro and Buba and slay all the way.
4. Skirt and blouse are a perfect fit
6. Happy celebration in Advance
7. Orange and blue never looked so good
8. Strike a pose and take a selfie
Photo Credit: Instagram