You may, like other people be confused if the eyes are part of the important beauty stakes. To this, we reecho yes and yes and yes! Why do you think beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder? The eyes play very important roles in a one’s beauty and fashion, and at such must not be toyed with.
With this, we say welcome to another Beauty edition KOKOnista and today, we will be examining and sharing tips on how to make the eyes beautiful always.Your eyes are part of what makes you unique and beautiful as said earlier and often the first thing people notice about you when they see your face. More to note, the eyes speak and reflect what or who one is. But most times, we are too busy with the face that we forget the eyes need our attention.
This is a call to focus on your eyes henceforth, and below are 5 ways to own the most appealing eyes ever.
- Health Care Routine: the first and most important thing to do to help the eyes is not make-up or cosmetics. It simply is improving one’s health routine. Part of this routine is getting enough sleep. Tired or sleepy eyes make you look older than your age, have you noticed? Yeah, so henceforth, ensure to sleep well. Other things to do includes taking enough water, eating healthy, applying eyes cream to reduce puffiness, tighten skin and lessen wrinkles and fine lines and using eye drops to reduce redness.
- Reduce The Strain On The eyes: The eyes work all day except when one’s asleep, and go through a lot of strain which is not good for them. Endeavour to reduce the strain you put your eyes through. If you use the computer every day or you are under the sun, try to have a pair of glasses on for protection. Take occasional eyes breaks to rest your eyes by looking away or closing your eyes. The 20-20-20 rule of looking at something 20feet away for at least 20 seconds every 20 minutes may help.
- Natural Beauty Remedies: all of our beauty articles and tips promote natural beauty remedies. This is because nothing else can be like naturality and nature. Most of the artificial remedies have one side effect or the other. Some of the naturals that will get you the most desirable eyes you want are:
a. Cucumber Slices/Tea Bags: place a couple of thin slices from fresh or cold cucumber or cold tea bags over your eyes (you can put them in the fridge to get cold, but not necessarily frozen) for about 10 minutes or until the cucumber slices get warm and rinse the face with cold water. This helps to hydrate the area around your eyes. You can also substitute green tea for your cleanser. Boil green tea in water, allow to cool, then use to wash the eyes and face.b. Egg whites: Beat a few raw egg whites together and apply to the eyes as a mask. Leave it on for about 15 minutes, then rinse off the face with cold water. This will make the skin around your eyes tighter.
c. Potato Slices: Place slices of raw potatoes in the fridge to chill and apply to the eyes as the cucumbers. Rinse your face with cold water and pat dry with a towel. Potatoes are so useful in reducing puffiness and clearing dark circles under the eyes.
d. Cold Milk: Pour a small amount of cold milk into a cup and soak in two cotton balls until they are saturated with milk. Place the cotton balls on your closed eyes for about 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse and pat dry with a towel.
Read also: Beauty: 5 Habits That Cause Damages To Your Face And Remedies
- Do Not Rub The Eyes: Rubbing your eyes can be therapeutic, as the case of pressing down on your eyeball to relieve stress. But then, if you rub your eyes too often or too hard, the damage will be more than the therapy. In the stead of rubbing, use eye drops to keep your eyes hydrated and prevent itching.
- Keep Your Eyes Pretty: Remeber how environmental sanitation is done? Exactly, so do the same to your eyes often. Clean eye dirt regularly, shape your brows, curl up your lashes and many more.
Endeavour to do all of these regularly and thank KOKOBeauty later.