Street style fashion is a fashion that is considered to have emerged not from studios, but from the grassroots streetwear.
Street fashion is generally associated with youth culture and is most often seen in major urban centers. Magazines and Newspapers like the New York Times and Elle commonly feature candid photographs of individuals wearing urban, stylish clothing.
- Akin Faminu: Akin Faminu takes the simplest of outfits and gives it elegance just by rightly pairing with the right accessories. He could go from wearing an Agbada to sophisticated tuxedos and still look flawless! No doubt, just anything sits well on his well-built body. His Street style fashion sense got dope written all over it.
- Jidenna: The Mr. “Classic man” is just the ever dapper looking, Nigerian celebrity who has been able to put constant swagger to every fashion look he throws, and he has just been able to do same with his street style transitioning seamlessly from his classic man looks.
- Denola Grey: Doesn’t this guy just know how to rock his wears right always looking unfresh, never to be caught unfresh. Denola Grey is the perfect example of the young fresh rich kid that has got a dope street style.
- Johnny Drille: King of Alternate sounds Johnny Drille as got the perfect suave and as proved is fashion sense is on point, he as got that dapper street style natural to him.
- Sarz: Sarz on the beat Photo Credit: Getty