Hello SNGees and welcome back so this week its about Food & Sex, giving advice on what not to eat when you finally get that potential smash or you’ve got your girl coming over and you definitely know its going to go down. Let me loud it There are certain food you must avoid if you’ve a smash date.
Yes, it is true your libido is influenced by quite a number of factors such as; stress, fatigue, financial worries or simply put working long hours but the food we eat also has a significant effect on your sexual drive and duration in bed.
Note, the food we eat can also affect our sex drive either in a positive or negative way. So as a sharp Naija guy it is best to stay away from such food, so you don’t end up disappointing and falling your hands with that chick.
Here below are 5 such foods you must avoid before sex :
1. Beans: We know beans is full of energy, its leguminous nature makes one feel bloated. And nitrogen as its by-product increases flatulence (the accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal).
It contains oligosaccharides indigestible sugar molecules that the body can’t fully break down
This may result in abdominal cramps and excessive gas and these two things won’t help you or your date get in the mood.
2. Chips: yes avoid those crispy or soft French fries you love so much, French fries or Chips has some undesirable sexual side-effects. These negative effect includes lowering your testosterone levels and decreasing blood circulation.
3. Dairy products: Dairy products are generally a libido killer, because many dairy foods are congesting and mucus-producing and these are not the kind of foods you need nor the ideal way to feel before sex. Also, you don’t want to drop a bomb during an exciting smash it could be an absolute mood wrecker, so watch it.
4. Energy Drinks: It is best to avoid taking an energy drink before sex. They are often full of nasties and sugar such as artificial colours and flavors. Which do more harm than good at the end.
5. Menthol: mint has been shown to reduce testosterone levels, sending your sex drive plummeting.
Also, do not chew gum, as chewing brings more air into your system, making you prone to belching. Photo Credit: Getty