The much anticipated Valentine’s Day is here ooooooo, and still, some are single! It is not a bad idea to be single though, just that one will be forced to show a high level of self-love and motivation, you get? All the talks of Val is not about a man and a woman alone will then come to play, and the singles of the single forum will begin to put up courage not to be jealous of their friends who are hooked.
If you fall in the category of the singles, we will like you to know you are not alone. There are hundreds of others, even your favourite celebrities who do not have any attachment this Valentine’s Day and they will be doing well today. At least, it is better than three ladies posting and flaunting the same man.
It also saves you the hypocrisy of blocking A to share pictures of B, you know the Ademi blocks Ayomi to post Ifemi saga, yeah? So, as you celebrate the 2020 Valentine’s Day as a single, here are 7 among your favourite celebrities who are in the same category. All of them had it rough with their marriages and relationships, leaving them with kids to care for and now, they are focused on life, career and making more money, You might have had it rough too, or not had one yet ‘all just chill and enjoy life.
1. Mercy Aigbe: the mother of two since she had gotten divorced from her husband on the grounds of Domestic Violence has stayed on her lane, diverting her energy into her businesses, career, children and Owambe. Today again, she reminded us she is celebrating Valentine’s Day single and she will not die. Trust she will serve us hot pictures and she did not disappoint with a bikini picture and another with a red dress. She further shared a video from her Youtube channel in which she warned against the lies men tell in relationships and marriages. “So that today is Valentine’s Day is longer news! But my own is shine your eyes oh! Henhen!“, she captioned.
Also Read: Najila Trindade: Brazilian Model Testifies Against Neymar At Sao Paulo Police Station For Six Hours
2. Juliet Ibrahim: she had also broken up with rapper Iceberg Slim and since, has redirected her energy too on writing and securing the bag. She took to Instagram to share lovely new snaps of herself in a chic red gown in the spirit of Valentine and declares she loves being single. “Happy Valentine’s Day! Being single doesn’t mean that you know nothing about LOVE. Sometimes being solo is wiser than being in a false relationship or bad relationship. @atoasttolifebook I love being single. It’s my choice, not a sentence. I’m loving myself in all the right ways until someone better comes along that I’ll spoil with all the love I’ve got to show and give them. I love my life. Happy Valentine’s Day to me and every one of you amazing single people out there that chose not to settle but wait for what you deserve. Tonight we PARTE the hardest!“, she wrote.
3. Sophie Momodu: Davido’s baby mama had gotten over their relationship drama, even the one that sparked recently (read here.) To celebrate Valentine’s Day, she’s not dished out any picture yet but it seems she did it ahead yesterday. She shared a cute picture of herself with a beautiful teddy-bear garden background asking who is in the garden. We look forward to her pics and we will dish them out once she drops them.
4. Lilian Esoro: got divorced from her hubby and music executive Ubi Franklin, whose baby mamas dish out babies for, late last year. She also shared a picture showing her in red outfit eith caption, “Happiness looks gorgeous on you. The FIESTY year Double money Year Give them Hot Hot Don’t forget to give someone a treat”
5. Falz The Bahd Guy: with all the sweetness, Falz is lamenting being single. Some weeks ago, he had shared a post explaining he yearns for love with caption “Love is hungrying me.” Although, the shocking revelation by the rapper seemed incredible to some of his fans, a new post on his Twitter handle today explains that he might actually be single. Sharing a picture of himself, he wrote, “Upon mush sweetneizz like deez, no falantime?“.Read also: Valentine’s Day: 5 Reasons Sex Can Be Agonising Today And Here’s How To Ease The Pain
6. Tiwa Savage: a few years after her divorce from TeeBillz, Tiwa Savage was rumored to be having a thing with Wizkid as they both constantly showed up together and while performing, they rock each other. But trailer seemed to have passed in between the two and the same rumor and reports say Starbot only sued and took advantage of her. Since, Mummy Jam Jam has not sparked any relationship rumor with anyone and had just been going about her business and career, flying in and out of Nigeria, doing songs both recorded and live and securing the bag! She has not said anything about Valentine’s Day yet, we are waiting on the Savage queen.
7. Uche Ogbodo: actress Uche Ogbodo too had it rough with marriage and is out with one daughter. Though single, she revealed she has found a Valentine for today that wil not beat her nor dump her. Sharing a picture of her daughter rocking a red dress yesterday, she wrote, “I HAVE FOUND MY FOREVER VALENTINE @mildredshine . Thank you Jesus 🙏❤️. This one’s A Keeper, She will never Dump Me nor Beat Me nor Abandon Me nor Disappoint Me nor Betray Me.
God will never let that happen. Cos I have Suffered for this Lil Precious Gift of Mine. Forever Grateful 🙏. Y’all get yourselves a Keeper 😁😆.” She also put herself out hot hot, donning a red Aso Ebi and gele and she captioned, “HAPPY VALENTINE EVERYONE ❤️. Show Love To Someone Today . .“