1. Sanwo-Olu said “forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history” whereas, he knew the Nigerian Army were at the scenes, shooting. This hinted that some people gave the Governor the suggestion or rather, the order leading to Lekki killings.
This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger.
I've just concluded visits to hospitals with victims of this unfortunate shooting incident at Lekki . pic.twitter.com/r5idAn9Pxw
— Babajide Sanwo-Olu (@jidesanwoolu) October 21, 2020
2. He further denied calling the Nigerian Army to the Toll Gate, saying he has no power to invite the troop, as he is just a Governor and not the President of the nation.
3. Nigerian Army also denied being at the Lekki Toll Gate on Tuesday 20th October, labelling all reports of its officials shooting as fake.
Be Aware!!! pic.twitter.com/BgTxb2eXcq
— Nigerian Army (@HQNigerianArmy) October 21, 2020
4. The Nigerian Army again said videos from the Lekki killings scene were photoshopped and unreal.
5. The Commander, 9 Brigade, Nigerian Army, Brig-Gen Musa Etsu-Ndagi, representing the Nigerian Army on the Lagos State Security Council, noted that Governor Sanwo-Olu was the one who called his attention to the shootings.
Read also: #EndSARS: 100 Nigerians, 37 Policemen And 6 Soldiers Died During Protests – FG Finally Gives Official Figures
6. Sanwo-Olu said that there was no death recorded at the Lekki killings scene except one of the protesters who died in the Hospital.
7. Upon confessing its presence, the Nigerian Army said it didn’t use live ammunition on the protesters, neither did it fire at them directly but in the air. Meanwhile, videos from social media and CNN’s report show direct targeting.
Read also: Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Fires Back At FG
8. Also, Brigadier A.I Taiwo said he received an extraordinary order from the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen Tukur Buratai who ordered the deployment of soldiers undergoing training at Military schools for the Lekki exercise due to the shortage of troops, after lying about photoshop – oh, the Nigerian authorities do not rate the citizens.
9. Lai Mohammed took the Lekki Killing lies to another level professionally, noting that the scenario was bloodless, bodiless and a hoax. Meanwhile, the videos shows evidences of blood spills, deaths and injuries.
10. Lai added that DJ Switch is performing a script with her live recording, narration on the events on the night of killings, and her fleeing from Nigeria. Another commendable lie he added, is that the nation will regulate the social media.
Which of the lies shocked or saddens you the most? Which other do you have to add? Let’s know in the comment sections below.
BREAKING: Vice President @ProfOsinbajo Agrees With CNN, Totally Disagrees With Lai Mohammed, The @armtheanimals, On The Ordered Shooting Of Peaceful #EndSARS Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate https://t.co/AdQN1kEJoI #LekkiMassacre
— Page 36 (@page36news) November 19, 2020