Yaba is one of the most busiest area in Lagos State. This suburb is located on Lagos Mainland and it constitutes many popular places that is worthy of visit. Below are five of the most visited ones:
1. University of Lagos: Popularly called UNILAG, University of Lagos is a federal government-owned university located in Akoka, Yaba, there is no way you will talk about popular places in Yaba that UNILAG won’t be mentioned as it is one of the best University in Africa.
2. Tejuosho Market: This is the busiest market sites in Lagos Nigeria. You can get almost everything you want to buy over here, be it clothes shoes and bags among others.
3. NSPRI Guest House: This guest house is one of the most popular in Lagos State and it is also located in Yaba at 32/38 Barikisu Iyede Street.
4. Yaba College of Technology: This is another educational institute popular in the Yaba area of Lagos state. It was founded in 1947 and it’s Nigeria’s first higher educational institution.
5. Domino’s Pizza: This is an American pizza restaurant chain founded in 1960. Its branch in Yaba is very popular, and it is one of the most visited places by people in the area of Lagos state
Photo Credit: Getty