Wednesday, November 30, 2022
spot_img

Tyson Fury Is Surrounded By 20 Yes Men And He Could Lose Against Deontay Wilder – Tyson Fury’s Dad John

- Advertisement -

John Fury has slammed the circumstances that led to son Tyson’s fight with Anthony Joshua being abandoned in favour of a third match-up against Deontay Wilder.

Tyson FuryAnd he is worried the Gypsy King could LOSE his trilogy bout against his American rival. Tyson Fury’s fight with Deontay Wilder has been labelled ‘diabolical’. Fury Jr will defend his WBC belt against the American in Las Vegas on July 24 having previously hoped to face AJ to unify the division.
Read Also: “Tyson Fury Is A Fraud, You Lied To The Fans And Used My Name For Clout Not A Fight” – Anthony Joshua Blows Hot
The timeline of the agreement, which was forced upon Fury after an arbitration ruling in the US, has led to dad John describing the scenario as ‘diabolical’ and a ‘mistake’.
In a new interview, the 57-year-old blamed the American influence in his son’s camp, with some members deemed ‘leeches’.
He stated: “Tyson, obviously, is in a different league now – 20,000 yes men around him. This is what happens when you get to the top. There’s lot of leeches out there, a lot of hangers on.
Read Also: Tyson Fury Doesn’t Have The B**** – Eddie Hearn Launches Scathing Attack After Anthony Joshua Fight Collapsed
“You can see what’s happening out there in America with him. Appalling work, to be honest with you. But that’s just my opinion, I’m straightforward. That’s Tyson’s business, he’s over 21. It’s up to him.”

Also Read:  Police Arrest DCP Abba Kyari And 4 Other Suspects

Fury Sr added his fear that the heavyweight unification battle may never happen with both Tyson and AJ vulnerable to defeat in their upcoming fights. Joshua is set to face Oleksandr Usyk in defence of his world titles later this year.

Fury continued: “Anything rushed is no good, and that’s been rushed. He was fighting AJ. I wanted him to fight AJ. I’ve no interest in Deontay Wilder, so why has he got to fight Wilder? I told him on a phone conversation, ‘Chuck the belt in the bin. Let them have it. Come back and fight AJ on the 14th of August, like was planned.’”


He added: “I’m just concerned whether Tyson can raise his game for Wilder. Whether he gets complacent, makes a mistake, I don’t know. It’s got every chance of going wrong out there. Because I don’t like how it’s been handled. It’s been badly handled and that’s just my opinion, no-one else’s. Tyson knows what he’s doing. Tyson, get back on a plane, let’s have a look at the situation properly. Let’s assess it. But there’s no bright lights and glitz here, Wythenshawe.”

John Fury is chiefly concerned about ‘fair play’ impacting Tyson’s trilogy showdown with Wilder. The 32-year-old’s stunning win over the Bronze Bomber ’embarrassed’ the American boxing powers who he believes have ‘trapped’ the pair into another fight.

Also Read:  Porn Star Zoe Parker Dies At The Age of 24

The former fighter noted: “I just feel like they’ve done it all wrong. They’ve done it on the 11th hour when everybody knew about the arbitration.

“And I was told the arbitration was under control – it’s not a problem. All of a sudden at the 11th hour, it is a problem. Madness, but the only problem is, it’s madness, and my son’s caught up in the middle of it. And I’m not a happy man, about any of it.”

Photo Credit: Getty

- Advertisement -

Related Articles

- Advertisement -

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

13,000FansLike
21,100FollowersFollow
37,000SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -

Latest Articles