Have you ever wondered how rich is the Adeleke Family? The Adeleke Family is a very wealthy family from Ede in Osun State, Nigeria. They are very famous in the Western Part of Africa. Today you will get to know how rich they are.
Here are the top 8 richest Adeleke family members;
- Adedeji Adeleke: Is a Nigerian billionaire and business owner, President of Adeleke University, and CEO of Pacific Holding Limited. He’s the father to Nigerian musician Davido and Sharon. His current net worth is $900,000,000.
- Ademola Adeleke: is a Nigerian billionaire businessman and Politician. He respected the Osun West Senatorial district. He was a business director of Guinness Nigeria Plc. His current net worth is $600,000,000.
- Adewale Adeleke: is Davido’s older brother and first son of Adedeji Adeleke. As of today his the Deputy director of Pacific Energy and co-owner of HKN Music. His net worth is $80,000,000. READ ALSO: Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Associates Worked For Me Which Ensured My Victory – Adeleke
- David Adedeji Adeleke: popularly known as Davido, is a Nigerian and Songwriter. Is the most popular person in the family. His current net worth is $60,000,000.
- Sharon Adeleke: She is the daughter of Adedeji Adeleke. Sharon is the owner of a big wig manufacturing company in Nigeria. Despite being a daughter of a billionaire, Sharon believes her father’s money isn’t for her. Her current net worth is $10,000,000.
- Sina Adeleke: Popularly known as Sina Rambo is a Nigerian musician and rapper. He’s the cousin of Davido. Although he was born in the US and spent his early years over he later moved to Nigeria with his brother B RED. His current net worth is $8,000,000.
- Adebayo Adeleke: Popularly known as B RED is a Nigerian musician and songwriter. He was born in Atlanta and is the son of Ademola Adeleke. His current net worth is $4,200,00. READ ALSO: 10 Things You Should Know About Ademola Adeleke, The Dancing Senator And Governor-Elect of Osun State
- Tunji Adeleke: is the son of late senator Isiaka Adeleke, the brother of Davido’s father Adedeji Adeleke. He became known to Nigerians after he graduated from Adeleke University and it took him 10 years and 4 Universities to achieve this degree. His current net worth is $1,000,000.
Trending video of the day;
Photo Credit: Getty