Thursday, January 27, 2022
spot_img

This Is War – Tonto Dikeh Makes Moves To Transfer Baba Ijesha’s Case To Abuja

- Advertisement -
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has reacted to the recent development on the case of Nollywood actor Baba Ijesha who allegedly has been defiling a 14-year-old girl since she was 7 years of age.

A  senior officer, the Lagos State Police Command told the media that a directive has been issued to release him from police custody within the next 24 hours. According to reports, this is due to the ongoing strike by members of the Judicial Staff Union of Nigeria, which has made it impossible for the courts to sit, and the suspect could not be detained indefinitely without trial.

Tonto reacting to this report shared that she saw this coming so she has been making moves to have the case transferred to Abuja. The Mother of one said she doesn’t mind handling all expenses for the victim’s team as it is going to be war and they are fully prepared. She also slammed the Lagos state government saying it has failed it, sons and daughter, with how it has handled the case so far.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by KING TONTO (@tontolet)

She also appealed to her fellow colleagues in the industry fighting to get justice for Princess and her daughter to stop attacking each other as it is a plan to distract them from the main goal at hand.
Read also: Tonto Dikeh Is Mad – Yoruba Actor Lege Miami Blasts Actress Over Baba Ijesha


KOKO Trending Video: Baba Ijesha’s Saga: Iyabo Ojo Drags Yomi Fabiyi
Also Read:  Senate President, Bukola Saraki Vows That Omo-Agege And The Thugs Responsible For The Stolen Mace Will Face Justice
Photo Credit: Instagram
- Advertisement -

Related Articles

- Advertisement -

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

13,000FansLike
21,100FollowersFollow
37,000SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -

Latest Articles