Do you really think you know Tiwa Savage? You might but there’s a lot you probably don’t know about the “African number one bad girl”. Here’s Tiwa’s Biography, Net worth, and facts you’ll want to know about her.
Who is Tiwa Savage?
Tiwa was born on the 5th of February as Tiwatope Savage in the Isale-Eko area of Lagos State before relocating to London for her Secondary School education.
Full name: Tiwatope Savage
Stage name: Tiwa Savage
Date of birth: 5th of February 1980
State of Origin: Lagos State
Net worth: $5 million
Child: Jamil Balogun
Education: Berklee College of Music, University of Kent
Parents: Dad/Undisclosed…Mum: Ceciella Savage
Cars: Rolls Royce Phantom, Bentley Bentayga, Mercedes Benz Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
House: A multimillion mansion worth N75 million in Lekki
Here are 7 facts to know about Tiwa Savage;
- Tiwa Savage began her music career in 2001 when she joined a group called “Mavin Dynasty” with four other female singers.
- In 2002, Savage took a break from the music scene to complete her education.
- She parted ways with Mystical Management and then signed with Tee Billz, who is now her husband in 2008 but are now divorced.
- She was also nominated for Best Female West Africa at the 2014 MOBO Awards.
- The 42 years old released her debut album called Once Upon a Time in May 2013.
- Savage was nominated for Best International Act: Africa at the 2016 edition of the BET Awards.
- In 2015, Savage was listed as one of BBC’s 100 Women.
Trending video of the day;
Photo Credit: Getty