The fact is that most Naija guys like boobs. And thank goodness research has confirmed that during sex, women want you to touch their boobs about as much as you want to touch them.
A 2006 study in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found that for 81.5 percent of women surveyed, breast and nipple stimulation caused or enhanced sexual arousal.
The problem is that growing up, nobody really tells Naija men what to do with boobs. So as your trusted relationship guy, here’s 5 things you need to know and do about boobs:
1. Don’t Rush The Boobies…Leave her bra on for a second: Bras aren’t cheap except you babe buys hers from bend down below. The fact is that Bras are expensive, and to find a bra that works and makes your woman’s breasts look shapely, she would have tried hundreds of them. Women go through all this because good bras make them feel sexy and confident, and the more sexy and confident they feel, the better the sex is going to be for all parties involved. They want you to appreciate each bra, and how her boobs look in it, for at least a couple seconds before you tear it off and throw it on the floor.
2. Respect and compliment the Boobs: As a sharp guy, once you’re naked with a woman, you want her to feel confident about how her boobs look when they’re bouncing around up there. The boob compliment is a refined art. Some women are really self-conscious about the size of their boobs, so instead of calling them “huge,” if they’re big (or “cute,” if they’re small) stay vague: Tell her that her boobs are “hot,” “perfect,” or “amazing.”
3. Be Gentle with the Boobs and Don’t Pinch Its Sister – The Nipple: Even when you’re fumbling around blindly up there, believe me it will feel pretty nice to her as long as you’re being gentle. Touching someone’s nipples somehow activates their genital sensory cortex, which is the same part of the brain that is activated by touching their clitoris. Some sensual women can even have orgasms from nipple-touching alone. But remember, don’t pinch them or grab a woman’s nipples unless she begs you to. Nipples aren’t clitoris-level sensitive, they’re sensitive enough that when something you’re doing hurts, it really hurts.
4. Master the art of nipple-licking and use of your mouth: You need to study and master how to suck on a nipple, not as a child, but as a grown man. She’s not your mother and there’s a line that must not be crossed between you “sucking on,” versus “licking,” her nipples. The former is “latching,” and it’s usually a deal breaker for many women. Likewise, you don’t want to keep your mouth on someone’s nips for too long. A couple seconds of nipple-licking is hot, but when you’re coming up on a minute it starts to get maternal.
5. Motorboating with boobs is cute but not sexy: As guys there’s always the urge to motorboat with ladies breasts. I motorboat myself and I do it all the time. It is so cute and fun, but motorboating falls into a different, non-sexual class of boob-touching. As with honka-honkas, boob bongos, and the like, motorboating is really funny when you’re not about to have sex. If gentle touches and light licking activate the genital sensory cortex, motorboating… does the opposite of that.
Photo Credit: Getty