The Phrase “Yoruba Demons” is a Naija thing or kinda name conned to represent Nigerian Playboys that are Yoruba. Some Nigerian Yoruba celebrities have actually taken the name with some bravado, Where some Non-Yoruba Celebrities have even tried to attach themselves with the “Yoruba Demon” trend. Its a popular trend online and in the Social media sphere. So we’ve decided to explore the reasons why ladies actually fall the so called yoruba demons and what qualifies the guys as a Yoruba demons.
- The Ability To Sweet Talk Or Sweet Tongue The Ladies: A Yoruba Demon always know what to say, how to say it and when to say it. Some Yoruba Demon can sweet talk you into anything. Their words can break down every wall you seem to have put up. He keeps complimenting your beauty even when you’re not because he knows that’s what you want to hear. He says things like, “Oh my God, you are so beautiful, I’m so distracted by your beauty,” just to make you feel like a queen. How many hearts have been broken by those sweet talks, sweet nonsense that keeps you awake all night?
- They’re Funny And Knows How To Crack A Lady Up: Some Yoruba Demon will act as your friends and personal comedian for as long as they can until they finally get into bed with you. They act like they enjoy hanging out with you and making you laugh, listens to all your problems and gives advice. they act as if they are always there when you need someone to talk to and help make u happy for just a short while. He’ll communicate with you regularly and wants you to trust him because that will pave way for him to get into your pants. When he’s finally had you, he begins to communicate less with you and as time goes on, he stops communicating you entirely.
- The Use Of The Three Words “I LOVE YOU”: An average Yoruba Demon knows that this three words get almost every Nigerian girl confused and it helps bring down their defences Some girls will fall for those three words, ‘I Love You’, and a lot of Yoruba Demons use this to their advantage. You’ve been dating for a while and you’re still confused whether to jump into bed with because you’re not sure he loves you. Then, he drops those words and you lose your head and crawl into bed with him. Once he has his way, the love disappears. How many hearts have been broken by those words? Be careful before you believe every I love you. He might just be warming his way into your bed.
- The Am Not Ready For Marriage Trick: The marriage trick is used on A girl by Yoruba Demons in Two ways, the first play is for girls still young and are also not ready for marriage they tell her they’re ready for a serious relationship someone they want to build with her, then they start planning until her defences crumbles and they get into her pants, the second play is to tell the lady who actually is ready for marriage that they don’t know if they’re ready for marriage that haven’t found the perfect lady that would blow their mind away that they’re not sure if the girl is the one for them, systematically giving the girl a project to prove herself and her love in anyway possible, using this as a leeway to get into the lady’s pant.
- The Sad Story Trick And Introducing The Girl To Friends And Family Members: Women are very emotional beings and they feel other peoples’ pains. So the Yoruba Demons taps into that soft part of the lady, it’s hard for her not to fall, not to want to care for him. He pours out his heart to you, shares his pain and you sympathise with him. Because you want to comfort him and want to be there for him, it’s quite easy to let down your guard, after all he’s going through a difficult time. Chances are, when you connect with someone on an emotional level, your body obliges him too.
I hope my girlfriend isn’t reading any of this… Photo Credit: Getty