So you feel a need to add some fun and excitement into your relationship?
You may not be with the person you started the year with or you have been with someone for a while, these few tips will help you spice up you love life.
1. The power of touch: Never underestimate the power of touch. If you are not a couple that is overly affectionate, this is the time to reintroduce touch into your relationship just to spice it up. Kiss, hug, and cuddle one another in order to maintain the physical connection you might have lost and when the mood is right, you can take things up a notch and engage in a nice massage for each other.
2. Dress a little sexier: Dressing a little sexier definitely spices things up in every relationship. If there is a favorite shirt or dress your significant other really likes to see you in or a certain colourthat they think looks very flattering on you then you should wear this and get sexy lingerie in their favorite colour. Try new things like edible lingerie and role playing, or using sex toys in your relationship because you cannot always do the same old things.
3. Take a romantic bath together: Running a bath with candles lit is on top of the list of romantic things. This sultry gesture is guaranteed to spice up things in your relationship, whether you choose to bathe together or just run a nice relaxing warm bath for your significant other so they can relax after a long day. Dimmed lights with the glow of flickering candles set a romantic mood. You can surprise your significant other in the shower or bath. It does not have to be something sexual for it to be an intimate and romantic occasion. Shampooing each other’s hair or washing one another’s backs can be sensual.
4. Watch dirty movies together: Watching a dirty movie together can spice up your relationship in a not-so-romantic way. Some people find it hard to bond over the experience of eroticism while others might laugh about it and find some romance in it.
5. Wear his or her favorite cologne: Wear some of your partner’s favorite cologne or perfume. Nothing starts up the senses and turns on your partner quite like the sense of smell and this leaves a lasting impression on them.
6. Have a date that is completely unlike any other: Surprise the other with a special date or a random day trip or a picnic to a fantastic area to spend some time outside together. Clear your schedule and make a quick weekend getaway or make time to go out for coffee on a weekend morning. Make sure you make time to have these dates on a regular basis.
7. Use your imagination in bedroom: Use your imagination to try something new in your bedroom. You do not have to be in the same old position all the time. Try something new and see what you can achieve. Try role playing and check out Karma Sutra books that can educate you on tantric positions or ways to conduct foreplay that will blow your partner’s mind.
8. Wine can help: Drink some wine together and spend some time together and spend it talking. Relax with a glass of wine. A little bit of wine can help lighten the mood between the both of you.
9. Sexy messages: Be playful during the day by sending little flirty or sexy and romantic messages, emails or texts. Let your other half know that you are thinking of them. You can send your significant other sexy photos or leave a naughty note inside their briefcase or laptop bag.
10. Romantic atmosphere: Set up your living room or a bedroom with the right tone. Turn the lights down, put on a sexy music, and spend intimate time together. Just the two of you, letting the weight of the day just melt away is a very significant distraction that helps spice up the love in your romantic life.
11. Appeal to all of the senses: Do not just have to use perfume or cologne and sexy clothing. Light relaxing candles that smell divine; play slow romantic music, close your eyes and stroke your partner’s hair. Feed each other some of your favorite foods or chocolate and strawberries.Photo Credit: Getty