‘The Flash’ Actor, Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose, Mother Reveals

Logan Williams, the 16-years old Canadian actor who played Barry Allen on CW’s “The Flash,” and sadly kicked the bucket on April 2, died from an overdose of fentanyl, his has revealed.

Logan WilliamsThe actor’s mom,  Marlyse Williams made this known during an interview with the New York Post, where she revealed that the young actor was going through a three-year battle with drug addiction before his death.

“His death is not going to be in vain. He’s going to help a lot of people down the road.

Read more: Hollywood Child Star, Logan Williams, Dies At 16

“I did everything humanly possible — everything a mother could do,” she told the outlet. “I did everything but handcuff him to me to try to keep him safe.“Logan Williams was always hoping to get back into acting, music or whatever future he wanted,” she said. “We didn’t want people to know because of the judgment, because of the embarrassment, because of the criticism. We wanted it to go away.

“I just know the last thing we said to each other was, ‘I love you.’

Every night I put a candle by the window. I just want Logan to know that he’s always welcome to come back home.

“When he was alive I’d always leave the light on [for] if he’d come home. I leave the light on so he knows I’m here for him.” Photo Credit: Instagram

 

Leave a Reply