Tuesday, December 6, 2022
spot_img

N3bn Fraud: We Didn’t Receive Any Retirement Letter From Oyo-Ita – FG

- Advertisement -

The Presidency on Monday August 19, reacted to report from different quarters about the Head of Service of the Federation, Mrs. Winifred Oyo-Ita‘s move to retire from service after being grilled by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over alleged N3bn fraud.

Read Also: 3.3Bn Fraud: Head Of Service Oyo-Ita’s Passport Seized By EFCC

It was reported earlier that Mrs Oyo-Ita’s international and diplomatic passports were seized by the anti-graft agency who are investigating allegation of using front companies to get contracts when she was a permanent secretary, before her appointment as head of service by Buhari in 2015.

However, the Presidency as released a statement which is meant as a response to report of Oyo-Ita‘s alleged retirement move said it was not in possession of any letter of intent.  The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu wrote in a text message to newsmen ‘“Thanks. We have no such letter here, in the event that such a letter exists. This is our position.” Photo Credit: Getty

Also Read:  Toke Makinwa Is Tired Of Single Life, Says She Wants To Fall In Love
- Advertisement -

Related Articles

- Advertisement -

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

13,000FansLike
21,100FollowersFollow
37,000SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -

Latest Articles