Nigeria is blessed with an abundance of extremely talented music producers churning out banging beats every year that is always bound to get you nodding and grooving along to their sounds but do they actually match their beat making skils with unique fashion and style, Here’s our list of 5 most most stylish music producers in the country;
- Don Jazzy: Definitely one of the richest, most fashionable and best music producer in Nigeria and one of the first that exported Nigerian songs and beats overseas. Way back when the Mo’hits brand was still an item, and back when he was still kicking it with Wande Coal, D’banj to their separation and the formation of Mavin Records and the signing of new talents and artists like Koredo Bello, Tiva Savage etc… Don Jazzy’s style of fashion which is simple and easy but classic, he is never pushing it too hard. Simplicity is his way of expressing his fashion style
- Young John: Being wicked doesn’t pay, but for young John, it’s paying off lol.
He is one of the hottest music producers of 2016 going into 2017, he gained steam in 2015 and ever since he has been dishing out and producing hits after hits. His fashion style is always directed at making a statement sending out a message loud and hypersonic.
In 2016 he bagged he the Producer of the Year award at the #Headies2016, he is also Notjustok hottest producer in Nigeria for the year 2016. He has produced hits for artists like YBNL gang members Olamide and Lil Kesh,9ice, Dammy Krane, Kiss Daniel.
- SARZ: Definitely a maker of club bangers! He is one of the best and bankable Nigerian music producer. He has produced a lot of hit songs and has worked with almost all of Nigeria’s notable song makers. Just has much as his got a sick taste for fashion that would throw you of balance.
Remember Wizkid’s hit single Jaiye Jaiye? That was sarz!
He calls his beat, ‘Beat of Life’ (Samba).
- Selebobo: Selebobo is 5th on this list ahead of some other producer, because of his unique fashion taste…Selebobo threw the internet into a major meltdown when his beautifully sculptured nude picture of his body dropped online, Selebobo has always been a Johnny with the ladies and known for his hugely seductive fashion sense.
- MasterKraft: As I was writing this list some of my friends were busy saying that Masterkraft should be among the Top 3 with Don Jazzy, well it is my own list o, they can go write theirs lol. Anyway, Masterkraft is a music production genius and according to some articles online he is Don Jazzy’s biggest competition. He is a top-notch music production artist no doubt and he has been consistent. He churns out hits after hits on a yearly basis. Let me refresh your memory, remember Phyno and Olamide’s song ‘Fada Fada’ that was on constant replay throughout 2016, what about Kiss Daniel’s “Jombo”?… But this article only about music producing prowess but their fashion sense to certain aspect I feel like Masterkraft should probably not be on this list but somehow after some research, I feel like his fashion sense is not that bad but definitely not that of top three. Photo Credit: Getty