KOKO’s Best Dressed Women of 2019 list is a collection and celebration, paying homage to the women who are propelling the continent forward through talent, beauty, excellence and dedication.
From business and fashion to social media and philanthropy, KOKO’s Best Dressed list features and spotlights inspirational women making a mark in their respective journeys. These 10 outstanding women are deservedly worth a mention for a spectacularly fashionable 2019.
10. Cynthia Nwodiora: Former housemate of the 2018 Big Brother Naija housemates, Cee C, ensured she was the cynosure of all eyes as she flaunts her enviable figure in a traditional Aso-ebi at Bamike Olawunmi engagement party.
10. Adut Akech: South Sudanese top model Adut Akech received style applauses as she attends The 2019 Met Gala Celebrating Camp: Notes on Fashion at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 06, 2019 in New York City, stunning in a beautiful Valentino Gown.
9. Toke Makinwa: Nigerian media darling wowed as she attended the 2019 Elite Model Look in an all white ensemble by Erica Moore.
8. Nomzamo Mbatha: The Nubian Princess, Nomzamo Mbatha, looked ever so beautiful in a Loin Cloth & Ashes grey babydoll dress which had flower embellishments.
7. Natacha Akide: Disqualified Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha looked exquisite as she dazzled in a red gown at the 2019 Headies Music Awards.
6. Ayanda Thabethe: Ayanda simply can do no wrong is the words on many people’s lips after the TV girl wowed at the 2019 Glamour SA Style Awards. Ayanda was uber-elegant in a baby pink slip dress at the event where she was equally awarded for her fashion prowess.
5. Boity Thulo: The South African rapper and presenter is known for her eclectic personal style, but for the Vodacom Durban she opted to go for a super glam look in a 3D feather embellishments and a heavily beaded trompe l’oeil bodice creation by Orapeleng Modutle.
4. Nana Akua Addo: Actress, Nana Akua Addo, showed she’s the Queen of Ghana’s red carpet at the 2019 Glitz Style Awards. Nana’s angel-inspired outfit was simply breath-taking.
3. Bonang Matheba: If there’s one woman that reigns supreme in South Africa for her fashion and style credentials, it’s Bonang Matheba.Bonang wowed the country and the continent with her dazzling outfits at the Miss South Africa 2019 event which she hosted.
2. Kefilwe Mabote: South African Style influencer re-defined sartorial rules as she radiates quintessential Polo elegance at the 2019 Allure Grey Goose event in an Orapeleng Modutle Style Avenue 2-piece and Anita Ferreira fascinator.
1. Zynnell Zuh: When Ghanaian fashion star and actress, Zynnell Zuh stepped feet on the red carets at the 5th edition of Glitz Africa Style award, she ensured all eyes were on her with her extremely gorgeous dress. Zynnell’s style is nothing short of sophistication, elegance and glamour.
Photo Credit: Getty