Effeciency is a fabulous skill whether in college or in a paid employment. But when you try to over-extend that trait into fashion and style by choosing outfits that can convert from “day” to “date”, it is too much of a risky venture. The smart choice is to dress for school or work and then bring an evening outfit with you. If you are at liberty to hang the dress somewhere while you study or work, do so. And when the appropriate hour arrives, you don on your evening chic look.If you do insist of switching your day outfit into date outfit, here are 5 tips to make the transition easy.
1. Add a piece of statement jewelery on your neck and wrist
2. Slip on chandelier earrings
3. Swipe on a red lipstick
4. Opt for a clutch, rather than a bag
5. Swap your shoes for a sexy stiletto or a pair of scrappy heels
6. Take off the jacketPhoto Credit: Getty