Always dress a little younger than your age. That doesn’t mean donning a skin-tight micro-mini with sky-high heels, but don’t assume you must wear floral blazers with stiff shoulder pads because you’re grown up. Don’t be afraid to wear a trendy, youthful style that flatters you. Here are several tips that can help you with this;
1. Do not try to cover your hips, arms or stomach underneath a shapeless blazer because you actually make yourself look heavier.
2. Do not put on washed out or drab colours all over your body and instead make a colour statement.
3. Do not underrate the importance of accessories. Have fun with accessories. Bags, shoes, belts and statement jewellery are a great way to bring an up to the minute trend into your wardrobe and re-invigorate your look.
4. Do not be casual about picking lingerie. Always pick the right bra as clothes mould to your shape and even tightening the straps can make a difference. A tighter band and fuller cup appears more youthful.
5. Do not play to your weaknesses. Play to your strengths by picking one area and choosing garments with features that draw attention to it.Photo Credit: Getty