We are a digital fashion, style and entertainment platform. If you are the kind of person who LOVES everything media, business, creating content and living the online media life, then we have exciting roles for you. To meet the growing demand for our KOKO Brand, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
PR And Events Manager
We are seeking an exceptional PR and Events Manager to oversee the brands PR and Events strategy. The successful applicant will have experience of working in an agency, events or PR environment, organising high-level and complex events for VIPs and a wide range of stakeholders, gained in similar roles.
• Broad range of marketing skills including brand management, project management, event planning
• Excellent communications skills – written and presentation
• Strong collaborator and able to work with broad range of personalities and teams
• Excellent project management, organization and time management skills.
• Business and financial acumen as evidenced by managing budget
• Strong project management, detail orientation and follow-up skills
• Strong verbal and excellent written communications skills essential
• Good knowledge of key media and media outlets
• Solid working knowledge of the media industry
• Good working knowledge of social media tools
• Ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple projects at one time.
• Good presentation and public speaking skills.
Sales and Marketing Executives
Proffer and organize marketing and sales campaign
Deploy client management systems
Prepare and set up meetings and close deals
Researching and analyzing industry and market trends
Ensure the smooth running administrative and technical aspects of the business development unit.
We are looking to recruit a Graphics Designer who will be responsible for designing a wide variety of graphics across digital & offline media.
• The Graphics Designer will be one who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs.
• Design Visual brand assets for Koko media group
• Develop multimedia campaign assets (videos, gifs & pictures).
• Develop graphics and work according to briefs
• Determine size, font style & arrangement of illustrative material based on agreed brief.
• Review final layouts & suggest improvements if required.
• Prepare rough drafts of material based on agreed brief.
• Effectively communicate Koko’s events using pictures & videos.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing tasks as needed.
• Fluency in photoshop,lightroom, illustrator, premier pro & after effects.
• A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
• Professional approach to time & deadlines.
• Ability to absorb & apply constructive criticism.
• Good written and oral communications skills
• Accuracy & attention to detail.
• An entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
Content Writers (Online and Social Media)
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and followerships.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, Twitter profile, Koko Blog, etc.).
- Create, manage and promote Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
To apply kindly forward a cover letter and your CV to: Careers@kokointernet.com Not later than Noon of 28 January 2019.