Wednesday, December 7, 2022
spot_img

Dancer Kaffy Shares Near Death Experience After Using Medication

- Advertisement -
Dancer Kaffy Shafau is grateful for life and health after she almost lost her life following a certain medication that she took. The energetic dancer took to social media to share her experience revealing that a near-death experience following using medication.

She revealed that she experienced lungs collapsing, eyes changing colour, belly swelling and breathing felt like she had pins inside. Kaffy went on to share that she had a severe reaction to a medication that she wasn’t aware of noting that people have allergies they are not aware of. The mother of 2 went further to appreciate God for sparing her life sharing that many don’t make it through these avoidable deaths.
Read also: Marriage Is Not An Upgrade And It Requires Work To Succeed – Dancer Kaffy

Kaffy“Lungs collapsing. Eyes changing colour. Belly swelling. Taking breathe feeling like. I was slipping into a dangerous sleep. But MERCY SAID NO ! Thank you, God, for another chance. A lot don’t make it through these avoidable deaths. I am not better than them , I am grateful for your MERCY , NOT TODAY said the LORD! Be careful some medication can be lethargic to your system there are allergies we might not know of. God protect you all!”

KOKO Trending Video: KOKO Street: I’m Not Happy That Yousef Was Evicted – BBNaija Fan

Also Read:  Uche Ogbodo Is Pregnant After Denying Several Times
Photo Credit: Getty

- Advertisement -

Related Articles

- Advertisement -

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

13,000FansLike
21,100FollowersFollow
37,000SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -

Latest Articles