Generator Fumes Kill Three Teenager Boys In Delta

0
190
Chad Seeks Nigeria's Help

On Wednesday, May 8, residents of the Osubi community in the Okpe council area of Delta State were saddened by the news of the deaths of three teenage boys. They had left a generator set running overnight in their single-room apartment, leading to the tragedy.


The deceased teenagers simply identified as Isaac, Alex and Ese, were believed to have died from inhaling the fumes of the generator after sleeping off.

READ ALSO: Nigeria Is A Very Poor Country, Our Wealth Is Overestimated – Bayo Onanuga
One of the deceased, reportedly still alive when rescue came, but was passing out excreta, later died.

The mother of one of the deceased boys is said to manage a restaurant in the area.

A resident who spoke on the incident said the boys put the generator inside the room over fear of thieves stealing it, adding that the room had no windows.

READ ALSO: Rivers Crisis: Fubara Gazettes Order 001, Relocates Assembly Sitting To Government House
The Delta Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), SP Bright Edafe, is yet to respond to a message seeking comments on the incident.

robber

Photo Credit: Getty

Leave a Reply