Hair oils have over the years proven to be a trusted remedy for rapid hair growth. the properties in these various oils provide nutrients to the hair that are essential for its growth.
Essentials oils are naturally produced oils. They are extracted from various fruits stem and plants. While some may more readily available than others, they all serve the same purpose when it comes to hair-they aid rapid growth. Here are 5 essential oils you can try to bring back that bounce and body to your hair.
1. Olive oil: Olive oil is rich in vitamin E and also possesses high concentration of anti-oxidants which is essential for hair growth. It is a natural conditioner and it gives a soft and silky feel of the hair with regular use. The anti-inflammatory properties, helps to treat dandruff and hair breakage, which could hinder hair growth.
2. Castor Oil: You might have heard that castor oil is indeed very effective when trying to achieve rapid hair growth. It is also widely recommended for this very purpose. Castor oil contains antimicrobial properties which helps to treat dandruff and other scalp related problems. it also helps to soften the hair and maintain the moisturising level. It is also rich in protein, mineral and vitamin E.
3. Sesame oil: This essential oil is very good for hair growth. it helps to treat scalp and fungal problems. It is best used as a hot oil treatment. It is also important to note that the oil doesn’t come off the hair easily.
4. Jojoba oil: Jojoba oils is useful in the growth of new hair cells. It also prevent dandruff and hair breakage.
5. Coconut oil: This hair oil help maintain a healthy, soft, and lustrous hair. Coconut oil is a natural conditioner that is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants which repairs damaged hair. It is known to penetrate into hair follicles and stimulating hair growth and moisturizes dry hair.Photo Credit: Getty