The All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Desmond Elliot who is running as a lawmaker in the Lagos State Assembly, Surulere Constituency has donated transformers to his constituency.
The Surulere representative took to his social media that he has commissioned the installment of high-capacity transformers in Surulere.
READ ALSO: ‘The Johnson’s’ Tari Woos Voters Ahead Of Lagos Assembly Polls
This is to ensure steady electric supply to communities that have long needed it.
The beneficiary communities of the transformers are; Somade Crescent, Main street, Clegg street, James Robertson, Akerele, Martins Street and Tafawa Balewa.
“I am excited to announce that new high-capacity transformers have been installed in Surulere, bringing reliable electricity to communities that have long needed it. The new transformers include:
- Somade Crescent; Methodist Church by Small London; 300Kva
- Main Street between Barracks and Tejuosho; 500Kva
- Clegg Street, Inside Fire Brigade, 500Kva
- James Robertson Junction; 500Kva
- Akerele by Havana Hospital; 500Kva
- Martins Street; 500Kva
- Oke-Ona/Ladele Dada/Alawode Transformer; 500Kva (Surulere 2)
- Tafawa Balewa Crescent; 500Kva”.
This is an update of the progress we are making in bringing reliable electricity to our community.
READ ALSO: Actor, Olumide Oworu Contests For Lagos HOA Seat Against Desmond Elliot
As your representative, I am committed to delivering on my promises and bringing positive change to our community”.
Trending video of the video:
Photo credit: Getty