The Lagos State Government has released a list of the Markets in the State that would witness the closure that is set to be enforced from the 26th March 2020 for the next couple of weeks, where non-essential products won’t be allowed to be sold except basic human needs like food, water and medical supplies.
Here below is the list of the markets affected;
1. GSM village, Airport road, Ikeja.
2. Mandilaz market in Lagos island.
3. Oluwole market in Lagos island.
4. Ogba market.
5. Ladipo Market.
6. Arena market oshodi.
7. Oshodi market.
8. Lawanson market.
9. Kantangua market.
10. Alaba international market.
11. Trade fair market.
12. Igando market, Alimosho, Abule-egba.
13. Ebute ero market.
14. Computer village, Ikeja.
15. Balogun market in Lagos island.
17. Agege market.
Photo Credit: Getty