Abisola Aiyeola popularly known as Bisola, is a Nigerian actress, singer, presenter, tv host, and entertainer.
Also known for her hilarious skits, Bisola is a lady with multiple talents who is loved by all.
Just in December, she dropped her first movie as a producer, a tragedy-comedy Sugar Rush and it has been doing really well in the cinemas.
Bisola is a single mother of 1, that shows you can make something of yourself no matter how many challenges the world throws at you you can pull through.
Here are some facts about our WCW we think you should know about.
- Abisola Aiyeola was born on January 21, 1986, in the UK but later relocated to Nigeria.
- She attended Stepping Stones Nursery and Primary School, and Nazareth Nursery and Primary School. She then proceeded to Federal Government Girls College, Ipetumodu, Osun State, and Our Lady of Apostles Secondary School in Yaba, Lagos for her secondary school education.
- She got admitted into the National Open University to study Entrepreneurial and Business Management but dropped out because of insufficient funds.
View this post on Instagram
Chapter 34. As I celebrate my birthday today, I am channeling the Queen Amina in me. Queen Amina was a warrior, a leader, a defender of her people and one of the most successful traders in history. My fellow queens and princesses, the power in us is undefeatable and the light in us is undimmable, the conquest ahead of us is unstoppable. Happy Birthday Queen Biyesi of the world, your best is ahead of you. 📸 @tmplmotionpictures 💄 @beautyandthebeholdermakeovers Styling @uduak_
- Her journey to fame began when she contested in the first edition of the MTN Project Fame in 2008 where she took the fifth position.
- Her first movie role was a Yoruba series titled Sababi in 2010 and it was directed by Bimbo Ogunsanya but her role Skinny Girl in Transit gave her more popularity.
- She has featured in more than 15 movies including, Picture Perfect, Payday, ‘The Life Of A Nigerian Couple’, ‘Forever With Us’, ‘President for a Day’, ‘The Patient’, ‘The Outlaws‘ and most recently ‘Sugar Rush‘.
- Bisola was a one time TV host of Billboard Nigeria which aired on Silverbird television from 2011-2013.
- She auditioned for Big Brother for about 9 years before she got accepted in 2017 for ‘See Gobe’ season where she finished as 1st runner-up.
- She joined Temple music, a talent management company in 2017.
- Under them, She has released hit songs like ‘Luchia’ a song which she dedicated to her mother, ‘Boda Luku’, Controlla and Heartbroken.
- She has a daughter called Leila that she totally adores. In August 2018, her baby daddy, Malcolm Olanrewaju died of an illness.
- She was nominated for City People Movie Award for Revelation of the Year (English) in 2017.
- In 2018, Bisola won the Trail Blazer Award at the AMVCAs.
- She is part of the radio station Woman FM 91.7 (Nigeria’s 1st Radio station for women and their families).
- She is a ONE ambassador as a result of her winning the ONE back to school presentation task while in the Big Brother house.
Yesterday was Bisola Aiyeola’s birthday and we want to use this medium to wish her plenty of happy returns in good health, with plenty plenty of money more to grease to your hustle.
Photo Credit: Getty