Excess production of sebum leads to an oily skin. You can get rid of an oily skin with these simple remedies.
Oil production on the skin can sometimes leads to bad skin and skin related breakouts which include acne and blackheads. If you have an oily skin, it is time to get rid of the excess oil that may not be useful to the health of your skin. You can rely on the efficacy of these 5 simple remedies.
1. Wash your face: The first step toward getting rid of an oily face is by being conscious that your face needs to be hydrated. Washing your face regularly helps reduce the risk of having an oily face. Dry skin accelerated the production of oil on the skin.
2. Honey: Honey is a very good remedy for oily skin. It has anti-bacterial properties that get rid of skin related problems, and also helps maintain a balanced PH on the skin.
3. Oatmeal: Oatmeal is a great ingredient for preparing skin glowing natural masks. it is also a great exfoliant for the skin. Add hot water to about 5 tablespoons of oatmeal and then mix with 2 teaspoons of honey. Allow to cool and apply to your face.
4. Tomato Juice: Tomato juice helps to reduce oil production on the skin. It also helps to restore natural nutrients to the skin. Slice little portions and apply to the skin in circular motion.
5. Egg white and Lemon: This combination helps to reduce excess production of sebum on the skin.The results are very evident in a short while. Apply this mixture to your face and leave to dry. Wash off gently with warm water and pat dry.Photo Credit: Getty