Men can now have their own share of rocking the Ankara accessories to keep up with the fashion trend.
The Ankara fashion trend is unisex. Men and women can rock it maintain their taste in style. Ankara accessories add that touch of the African style to any fashion. You don’t necessarily have to wear the complete, as just a touch of the accessory can do the trick. These are the five items every man should at least boast of in his Ankara wardrobe.
1. Belts: Belts are almost impossible not to own as a man. Instead of just rocking the normal leather belts, why not spice up your wardrobe with the African print fabric nicely designed on your piece.
2. Cufflinks: If you are bored wearing the regular shaped cufflinks, you can try the Ankara cufflinks. You can be sure to get compliments about your unique style.
3. Caps: A lot of male fashion lovers, are known to own at least one face cap. If you want to get acquainted to the radical African in you, go for trendy Ankara caps. You would definitely love them.
4. Bow ties: You can rock this accessory to your parties or even corporate events. Ankara fashion is definitely not a crime.
5. Ties: Your corporate outfits are not complete without a nice pair of perfectly tailored and finished ties. You can go overboard with the African Print fabric. After all, you are the only person who can perfectly define yourself.
Photo Credit: Getty