Nigerian celebrities have initiated different hairstyles to stand them out in the crowd. Some of them are so creative with theirs that without seeing their face but seeing their hair you can identify them.
Check out some of them below:
- Flavour: For Flavour, he has no rival with his hairstyle, it a well groom hair with dreadlocks in the middle of his head. His style defines his creativity.
- YCEE: The Jagaban singer has been on dreadlocks since coming to music.
- Tekno: He loves the Mohawk hairstyle and he rocks it mostly tinted blonde.
- Zlatan Ibile: The Zanku crooner his probably the most featured artiste in music made in Nigeria at the moment and Nigerians are still not getting enough of him. Zlatan rocks a lovely green or dark dreads in its craziest shortest form beaming with swag.
- Timini: Timini Egbuson is probably the next biggest thing in Nollywood with his soft-spoken, gentle rich boy suave. Timini doesn’t rock the loud and crazy hairstyle like the other guys on this list but his low round hair cut, is the perfect Sharp Naija Guy haircut look.
- Ehiz: MTV base VEEjay, Ehiz Okoeguale aka Ehiz is a favourite among MTV’s viewers, the upcoming socialite is not just for his looks or complete mastery of his profession but also for his crazy hairstyle. Ehiz is known well for his now long and well treated dreads.
- Burna Boy: He went from full hair cut to adding dread to his hair.