When it comes to vacation or travel visitations, so many people are always bothered about where to travel to. It can be just for days or months.
Some might probably just be for an excursion but don’t panic because in this article you’ll get to know and choose from 10 iconic places you can travel to before the year 2022 runs out.
- Puerto Rico: Puerto Rico is a combination of history, diverse culture, and heritage. Full of beautiful landscapes, warm people, fascinating attractions, and intriguing cities. There is no reason not to visit. Puerto Rico has one of the richest artistic, cultural, and historical heritages of all periods.
- Kenya: Kenya is one of the world’s magnificent wildlife destinations! Its parks, reserves, and private conservancies are home to some of the highest and most diverse populations of wildlife on the planet. Traveling across vast landscapes bathed in the soft morning light, your African dreams unfold before your eyes.
- Machu Picchu: Located in Peru and while admiring the site, you’re also marveling at the brilliance of the Incas and their culture. At its height, the remarkable empire extended from Peru to Ecuador, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, and parts of Colombia. Their profound impact is found all over Peru and other parts of South America.
- Badagry: There are many reasons why you should visit Badagry because the city of Badagry is the first of many things in Nigeria. It has the first-storey building in Nigeria, it also has the first Primary School, the slave port, the slave market, the point of no return and many others. READ ALSO: Travel: 15 Places To Spend Your Next Staycation In Nigeria
- Rome: Located in Italy, Rome is a fabulous mix of history, archeology, art, religion and religious culture, and delicious food, and while it certainly is the most popular place to visit in Italy, it’s also a city that has remained true to itself very much a place where locals live.
- Angkor Wat: As the greatest of all mountain-temples, Angkor Wat is the prime example of classical Khmer architecture. It was designed for the immortal gods, so it was built of durable materials. Much has survived to this day. The earliest temples were built using brick. READ ALSO: Travel: 7 Reasons Why You Must Visit Rwanda Before You Die
- Istanbul: the city has it all over 2500 years of history, culture, and traditions, amazing landmarks, vibrant nightlife, and breathtaking views. This transcontinental metropolis is a fast-paced cultural melting pot you can’t afford to miss.
We are sure you’ll definately have a lot of fun time moments as you visit one of these iconic places before the year rolls out.
Trending video of the day;
Photo Credit: Getty