It is a utterly shocking news that Ghanaian actor and broadcaster Chris Attoh’s new wife, Bettie Jennifer, was shot dead in Maryland, USA yesterday.
It is a sad story because Chris recently married again after ten months of divorce from his previous ‘burdened’ Nigeria wife – Damilola Adegbite.
Chris in a brief private ceremony on Saturday, October 6, 2018 tied the knot to one Bettie Jenifer, the mysterious woman rumoured to be Damilola’s bane. Their private ceremony was attended by a handful of family and friends of Chris and his love in the capital, Accra.
7 Heartbreaking Facts About Bettie Jenifer
While a lot of people know little is about Chris’ new wife Bettie Jenifer, we outline some details you may be interested to know about her.
1. Mrs Bettie is very passionate about helping others professionally and personally to find employment and achieve their goals.
2. She is a Sales Director at Express Employment Professionals (Greenbelt Express), a private firm and a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. The company offers comprehensive HR services to clients.
3. She was the former Regional Director for the U.S based LCA Vision, a provider of photorefractive keratectomy in the United States under the LasikPlus brand where she bagged seven (7) awards for her hard work from 2008-2012.
4. Her trophies include: Regional Director of the year (2009), Who’s Who honored member of executives, professionals, and entrepreneurs (2012), Project management leadership and Profitability Region (2004-2009), Leadership Service Award with Project Integrity (2009), Outstanding Leadership Award (2008- 2010), Outstanding Leadership (2007-08) and Centers of Excellence (2006-2008).
5. She attended Walden University for her Business Administration and Management studies.
6. She bagged her Bachelors (Applied Science – BASc) at the Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Photo Credit: Getty