It’s the end of the year, and we’ve decided to round-up the year with the 6 Best Looking Male Nigerian Celebrities of the Year 2019. And the list bolsters of both the best of young, old and middle-aged Male Naija celebs.
Having to pick was difficult we the cherry best of the order, in a way whereas the different generations based on how well they represent and pass their fashion statements.
KOKO’s Men Of The Week: 6 Best Looking Male Nigerian Celebrities Of The Year
6. Tobi Bakre: He is the youngest on the list with a well-chiselled athletic body and makes almost everything he throws on looking ultra dapper. Tobi Bakre is the 6 best-looking Naija’s male celebrity of the year.
5. Mike Edwards: “Man Like Mike” ain’t nobody did the gentleman act better this, the BBNaija 2019 1st runner-up as got that soft but boss man suave that makes him look dapper always.
4. Ramsey Nouah: Mr. Nouah is the fresh-faced, fair middle-aged whose got style, money, who when he is around you don’t want to leave your girl alone because he doesn’t need to say anything before she starts to fall heads over heels for.
Read Also: KOKO’s Men Of The Week: 5 Naija Male Celebrities That Brought Fire To The Red Carpet This Week
3. Richard Mofe-Damijo: Well, I don’t think I need to say too much about the man that created the niche and shattered the board times over, even though age is catching up, he still looks matured cool and Sexy as ever.
Just like a bottle of cognac the Older the better.
2. Timini Egbuson: The fresh face new kid on the block, but he isn’t waiting around to be showing around he is already creating a niche for himself as the dangerous fresh face lover boy. But his fashion sense is dope, Never to be unfresh.
1. Ebuka Uchendu-Obi: The King is here, clear road make he pass.
He practically is rewriting men’s fashion in the Entertainment industry he just the best at looking good. Ebuka Uchendu is our number 1 best-looking Male Nigerian celebrity of the year.
Photo Credit: Getty