A lot of ladies complain that their hair is breaking or it has stopped growing, sometimes it maybe as a result of a wrong product that was applied on the hair, or the hair tip is weak. If you are experiencing these issues then it backs up why you should trim your hair especially the tip.
Trimming your hair does mean you will cut everything or reduce it totally, but you should trim your hair from time to time as it helps your hair growth. So here are 5 reasons why you should trim your hair;
1. Trimming your hair actually encourages hair growth as stated earlier. Its like flushing out the things hindering growth and watching your hair blossom again.
READ ALSO: Hair Tips: How To Maintain Curly Wigs
2. Freshly cut ends also help to de-tangle your hair! This is very true when it comes to why you should trim your hair because sometimes when you have tangled tips, it stops hair growth.
3. If you decide to hold off on cutting your ends, you actually encourage fizziness! Frizziness is caused by dry hair that lacks moisture. Ironically, humid, wet weather tends to make frizzy hair worse. That’s because dry hair tries to absorb moisture out of the air, causing each hair’s cuticle, or outer layer, to swell up, instead of lying flat. Hence why you should trim your hair.
READ ALSO: Hair Tips: How To Make Your Hair Soft
4. Give your hair an instant boost of thickness by trimming those fried and thinned out ends asap.
5. Another important reason why you should trim your hair is because it promotes healthy hair.
Trending video of the day;
Photo Credit: Getty