A healthy and glowing skin is everyone’s dream or goal but it is quite difficult to achieve for a lot of us. We constantly struggle with making the right choices for our skin from changing skin routines to having regular dates at the Spa and we still get to deal with Acne, and constant break outs.We have found an easy way to achieve a glowing and healthy skin and it is food.
Everyone eats and there are certain foods that help you achieve this goal in addition to a healthy skin care routine and exercise. There are a number of meals that you can have to achieve a healthy and glowing skin.
1. Fish: Fish is rich in Protein and contains Vitamin E which protects the skin from free from radicals. Having fish has a part of your daily meal plan will help you achieve a glowing skin. Fishes like Sardines and Salmon are a good choice to add to your meal plan.
2. Chicken: Another great choice is chickens which are also rich in Protein and are a great food option for a good and wholesome skin.Chicken meat provides vitamins mainly from the B complex, including Niacin or vitamin B3, which is essential for the metabolism of fats and sugars in the body, as well as for maintaining healthy cells. It also contains minerals such as magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and zinc. In addition, its cholesterol content is low, with the exception of the skin.
3. Yogurt : Yogurt are an easy go to when it comes to achieving a glowing and healthy. It Moisturizes the Skin, Reduces Wrinkles And Fine Lines, Fights Acne, Fades Blemishes And Pigmentation, Reduces Dark Circles, Treats Skin Infections, Soothes Sunburns.This weekend grab a tube of yogurt and lick your way to a healthy skin.
4. Eggs: Eggs are a great source of protein and vitamin A which is the key to a healthy skin. The saying an egg a day keeps the doctor away is also very true for your skin. Having eggs has a part of your daily diet is a great way to fight acne, and other skin breakouts.
5. Nuts: Wall nut, cashew nut, groundnut and other forms of nuts are a great source of protein and also a great way to achieve a healthy and glowing skin. Nuts are rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Zinc. They also contain antioxidants that helps control acne causing hormones.
KOKOfoodies eat your way to a healthy and glowing skin. Feed your skin with healthy nutrients and you will thank your skin later.
Photo Credit: Getty