Beauty is a regular part of our daily routine. There are some secrets you need to be familiar with to improve your beauty routine.
Many beauty products promise to give you the best results. However, no matter how good the result, it can’t be compared to when using a natural remedy. There are a lot beauty secrets you wish you had known earlier. Here are some you should be aware of.
1. Water is the best remedy: Sometimes you hear that water is good for a lot skin problems and conditions, but what you never knew is that water is actually the best remedy. Drinking at least 8 glasses a day, can ward off any impeding skin conditions and inflammations. Washing your face regularly can also help eliminate clogged pores which sometimes causes these problems.
2. Sleep works Magic: Resting the body after a very stressful day is an important part of a healthy beauty routine. Your body needs all the rest it can get to rejuvenate itself and also replenish lost nutrients. If you cheat nature with sleep, be sure to be inviting various types of bad skin conditions such as dark circles and even inflammations. Rest well, as this is the best beauty therapy.
3. Keep your body neat: Constant dirt on the body is a very fertile ground for breeding bacteria that cause different skin diseases and conditions. If you don’t care for your body, it would react in ways that are very unpleasant. You don’t need to spend so much money on buying skin care products. Your skin care is your hands.
4. SPF is necessary: SPF simply means Sun Protection factor. It is a measure of how long ultraviolet (UV) protection you get from Sunscreen. Go for skin care products that contain sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15. It is quite impossible to achieve a healthy skin with products that don’t contain sunscreen.
5. Avoid scrubs: If you are prone to acne, and have been advised to use scrub, it time to discard that advise. Acne prone skins get more irritable to scrubs and other harsh products, The last thing you would want to do is to upset the already raging acne on your skin. Go for masks instead, and watch your skin glow.Photo Credit: Getty