Saturday, June 3, 2023

19-Year-Old FUO Student Dies Of Drug Overdose In Bayelsa (Video)

- Advertisement -

A student of Federal University Otuoke has died after it was reported to be a result of the overdose of a yet-to-be-identified drug.

According to multiple sources, the yet-to-be-identified student took ‘colos’ and took overdosed of it.

READ ALSO: “Your Relationship Is Over Immediately They Leave” – Leo DaSilva Tells People Dating Someone Planning To Travel Abroad

The student is alledgedly reported to be a 200L student of the institution.

There has not been any statement from the university or any government body as at the time of filing this report.

Trending video of the day;

Photo Credit: Getty

- Advertisement -

Related Articles

- Advertisement -

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

- Advertisement -

Latest Articles